We make a living by what we do, but we make a life by what we give. — Winston Churchill
We are grateful for your willingness to volunteer your time and talents! There are so many opportunities to serve. Whether you have a few hours a week, or wish to volunteer regularly, we have a fit for you!
- RN- Looking for an RN, paid position, call 816-887-5100, ask for Linda.
- Personal Advocate- Personal Advocates work one on one with clients.
- Receptionist- Answers phones, makes appointments and is the first face the clients see!
- Office – Help file, organize, enter data, make calls, and work on mailings.
- Clothing Closet- Sort through donations, hang clothing, switch out seasonal clothing, and help fill our small baby food pantry.
- Church Liaison- It is our goal to have a church liaison at each local church. Church liaisons are members in good standing with their church and know how the business of the church is done. They facilitate a good relationship between the Center and their church family. This volunteer assists with the baby bottle campaign, communicates details of upcoming events, needs, etc.
- Special Events- Additional volunteers are always needed to assist in organizing and helping out with fundraising events.
Contact us at 816-887-5100 for more information.